Friday, March 30, 2012

GF protein drink

I have been looking into using a protein drink. There is lots of different info out there about it. I spoke with a friend yesterday and she said she uses Muscle Milk. I looked it up and was pleasantly surprised to find this email out there...

Hi folks! I just got an email from Cytosport following an enquiry I made, and thought I'd share the answer with you. I love Muscle Milk because it's lactose free, but I wanted to make sure it was gluten-free also. Here was the reply:


Our Muscle Milk RTD’s are gluten free. Muscle Milk powder is gluten free except for the following flavors:



- Cookies & Crème

- Chocolate Banana Crunch

- Chocolate Malt



Sincerely,

Jeff

Hope that helps some of you

Debbie

So...if you are looking for a GF protein drink...here's one to try. I am going to. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment