Saturday, July 5, 2014

The 2 best GF apps I have found yet

I have have found two really great GF apps and I have used them both. The first one is Gluten Free Scanner. It's great and easy to use. Once you have the app, all you need to do is put the UPC code in the scanner box. The app will tell you if it is gluten free and if it isn't, it will tell you what ingredient(s) makes it glutenous. It's fantastic! I used it at the grocery store today and I ended up coming home with items I never knew were GF. Completely and totally worth it. The other is Find me GF. It works with the GPS on your phone and finds stores, restaurants, etc near where you are. It tells you how to get there and whether they are a GF dedicated facility, trained in GF, menu, etc. My friend and I used this when we were in Las Vegas. We ate yummy pizza, manicotti, and pumpkin cheesecake GF at a restaurant. It was wonderful. I highly recommend this app. I hope this info helps. This is good not only for those of us who have to stay away from gluten but also for friends and/or family that just want/need to cook for us and need help. Happy shopping and eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment