Saturday, July 12, 2014

I found this awesome recipe on a blog. It is deliciously yummy. It's easy and has very few ingredients. 
 I'll look for the blog but his name is at the bottom. I'm amazed that he is only 15. Try and enjoy!




You really are going to be amazed at how easy this recipe is and how little ingredients it needs. I was actually surprised at first that it was even gluten-free just from taste. So whenever I have something that is that good, I have to share it with you. It is both gluten ad dairy free which is of course something I do with all of my recipes. I thought this was extremely good by itself! But if there's anything that I would of added to make it better, it would of had to of been some dairy free vanilla ice cream. This is by far the best tasting recipe I've ever had for how simple and inexpensive it is. I guarantee if you try it, you won't even know it's gluten-free. Enjoy and feel free to switch the peaches out with any other amount of your favorite fruit! It'll probably taste just as good.

Ingredients:
·      5 large peaches - peeled, pitted and thinly sliced
·      1 cup gluten-free flour (I use gluten-free mama's coconut flour blend)
·      1 cup granulated sugar
·      1/2 tsp. cinnamon
·      1/4 tsp. salt
·      1/2 cup cold butter (I used Earth Balance)
·      I really recommend this with some vanilla ice cream as well!

Directions:
1.  Heat oven to 375 F and grease 9" square pan.
2.  Place peaches in bottom of baking dish.
3.  Combine flour, sugar, cinnamon and salt in bowl.
4.  Add cold butter to the flour mixture and mix with a pastry blender or fork until mixture resembles crumbs.
5.  Pour crumb mixture over peaches.
6.  Bake for 45 minutes until top is bubbly and crisp!

I hope you like this recipe and it might even taste good with some other type of fruit too! If you try it with another fruit, let me know how it turns out and tastes! I just chose peaches cause they were one of my favorites and I know you'll enjoy it too.

~Taylor Miller



No comments:

Post a Comment