Saturday, October 22, 2011

Gluten-free Utah Blog

So, I found another gluten-free Utah blog. I don't think there can ever be too many. I haven't had a lot of time to research all of her blog but the info she has seems to be really helpful. Her blog is set up a bit easier than mine is right now. She has different information though. I am giving you the link so you can research her blog as well. I think the more information out there and shared the better for all of us. She seems to post often and has recent info from the gluten free expo recently held a couple of weeks ago (which I sadly missed). I think she is in Utah County and I am in Ogden so the local information will likely be different. I am thinking of changing my blog name to Gluten-free in Northern Utah to differentiate the locales.

Have fun and hopefully if you need to live this lifestyle as I have learned, you will be able to navigate this easier due to the information found here and know that life does go on without 'regular' food. I am attempting to have fun. As always, feel free to share any info with me via comments or email. I will work on an email address specifically for this blog so it will make the email traffic a bit easier. Until my next post...live every day like it was your last and make it the best day you have ever lived!

http://glutenfreeinutah.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment