Wednesday, October 19, 2011

McCormick's seasoning packets not containing wheat

According to other blogs I have found...McCormick's seasonings have said that they are very free with their ingredients. They say that if their seasonings contain wheat that it will be clearly marked in the ingredients. The other night I went into the Smith's on the corner of 12th and Harrison and looked at the back of all the packets. I found that they did clearly mark wheat as WHEAT. This is the list I came up with that does not contain wheat:

McComick's Mild Taco Seasoning
McComick's Taco Seasoning
McComick's Sloppy Joe Seasoning
McComick's Bag N' season Chicken
McComick's Bag n' season Pork Chops
McComick's Spaghetti
McComick's Alfredo
McComick's Enchilada
McComick's Fajitas
McComick's Hot Taco
McComick's Original Taco
McComick's Turkey Gravy
McComick's Montreal Steak Marinade
McComick's Grill Mates Backyard Brew
McComick's Grill Mates Carolina Country
McComick's Grill Mates Brown Sugar Bourbon
McComick's Grill Mates Mexican Fiesta
McComick's Grill Mates Mojito Lime
McComick's Grill Mates Tomato garlic & basil
McComick's Grill Mates Baja Citrus
McComick's Grill Mates Mesquite

Always check the labels yourself. I was pleasantly surprised when I found this many GF. I am mightily thrilled. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment